Leisure Travel has finally been approved. We have the green-light to open our gate and welcome weary travellers from across South Africa. We enthusiastically invite you to visit us on the beautiful Margate coastline for a break from your day-to-day routine, to soak in the coastal sunshine and breathe in the salty sea air.
Here are a few reasons why You need a holiday.
Leisure Travel Health and Safety
Your health and safety, and that of our staff, is of the utmost importance to us. We are following the regulations as set out by the government and implemented COVID-19 protocols and procedures. Rest assured that Kridzil remains committed to providing you with the most comfortable stay while continuing to uphold the highest health and safety standards. Please pay special attention to the following:
- The apartments are sanitised and sealed before guests’ arrival; decorative pieces removed from the apartments, and housekeeping will be minimal to adhere to social-distancing protocols.
- Sanitation stations and sufficient hand washing facilities have been made available for use throughout the Resort. We strongly recommend that guests keep their hands clean and refrain from touching public surfaces.
- Kindly note that Resort public areas, selected activities and facilities will remain closed or occupancy may be restricted. These will open in due course, at the Resort Manager’s discretion. For further information on these activities and facilities, please be in touch directly with the Resort Team on +27 (0) 39 312 1529.
- Guests must complete a document with up-to-date and accurate information regarding their health and travel history before they arrive.
- All guests will be subject to temperature screening at the main entrance. Vehicles are not permitted to enter the premises should an occupants temperature read 37.8°C or higher.
- The consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited in public spaces.
- It is mandatory for guests to wear a face mask when entering public areas. Accordingly, guests who fail to adhere to this regulation will not be permitted to access the Resort premises.
Here are a few activities you can enjoy while vacationing at Kridzil which won’t break the bank – South Africa on a Budget: 5 FREE things to do in KZN
Don’t Forget Your Mask
While the excitement of travelling is in the air, please do not forget your own precautionary measures. Washing your hands thoroughly with soap and water remains one of the best defences against the virus. An equally significant protective action, to reduce the spread of COVID-19, is the wearing of a face mask.
The Department of Health has provided the following vital guidelines that everyone must observe regarding the handling of face masks:
- Your mask must cover your nose and mouth completely.
- Do not lower your mask when speaking, coughing or sneezing.
- If you are using a single-use mask, discard it at the end of the day.
- If you are using a reusable or fabric mask, you should wash it daily.
- Do not touch your mask repeatedly.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after removing your mask.
Stay up to date with the latest Government travel regulations – The Government Gazette 18/08/2020
Read more: Packing for Your Kridzil Vacation
On that note, we think that now is the perfect time for that much-needed vacation!
Although we all have to embrace a new normal, what stays the same is the fact that your holiday family remains dedicated to providing you, and your loved ones’, with everlasting holiday memories and nothing less! We are ready and eager to welcome you to your favourite home-away-from-home!
For bookings and other enquiries:
Please be in touch with our Resort Team on +27 (0) 39 312 1529.
Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com.
Click on any of the links below to learn more about your favourite South Coast Resort:
Please be aware that Government Regulation sare continuously amended and updated regarding the South African lockdown and COVID-19. As such, we remain committed to providing you with relevant communications which are accurate and reflect the latest updates at the time of publishing. These regulations are subject to change and reviewed on occasion. We thank you for your understanding.